ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT OFFICER
Our Claims Handling and Recovery Team is looking for an Administrative Support Officer, you will get a lot of responsibilities in a dynamic and international environment. You will work in a team consisting of experts and other colleagues of administration and your tasks are the following:
- Provide general administrative support to your team of experts to ensure efficient operation of the office;
- Perform crucial support in tasks such as filing, invoicing, scheduling, booking, etc.;
- Liaise with our experts, customers and other departments of DP Survey Group in order to ensure timely and accurate communication, information and follow up;
- Prepare regular claims reports for clients.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Office Management or equivalent by experience;
- A first experience in a support role is a real advantage;
- You speak English, French and Dutch fluently;
- You are a true team player and flexible to be a backup for your colleagues in case of absence;
- You have a "getting things done" mentality, you take initiative and you can handle deadlines well.
- A job with a lot of responsibilities;
- An opportunity to join a dynamic international fast-growing environment;
- An interesting salary including extra-legal benefits
Send your CV and letter today to DP SURVEY GROUP N.V., attn. Laura Lemmens, Baarbeek 1, 2070 Zwijndrecht. Tel.: 03/295 10 50 E-mail: email@example.com
Looking forward to meet you!