Administrative Support Officer Fruit Liaison
As Administrative Support Officer in the fruit liaison department, you will be the head of our mailbox and give ‘first aid’ answers to coordinators, subcontractors, customers, and other departments with tasks as:
- recognize information sent on its importance and distribute to the coordinators
- minimising the flow of mails for our coordinators
- dispatch new assignments
- sort out and save all reports and attachments sent
- liaise with our coordinators, customers, and other departments to ensure timely and accurate communication, information and follow up.
- send out Letters of Protest
Who are we looking for?
- You are working in an English-speaking dept.
- Your English is excellent and you have basic knowledge of Spanish, French or German
- You identify where standards need to be installed for the whole team
- You are a mature person, working independently and at the same time being intentional about serving others, leaving things better than they were when you found them
- You strive for transparency and efficiency, do the right thing.
- You are a true team player
- You are a multitasker and quick decision maker
- Experience in a maritime working environment is a plus
- An opportunity to join a dynamic international young fast-growing environment.
- A job where you can make the difference.
- An interesting salary including extra-legal benefits
Send your CV and letter today to DP SURVEY GROUP N.V., attn. Claudia Frans, Baarbeek 1, 2070 Zwijndrecht. Tel.: 03/295 10 50 E-mail: email@example.com
Looking forward to meet you!