To drive our growth, we are looking for you!
You carry out all kinds of surveys related to all forms of transport: from loading and unloading surveys, to loss prevention and damage surveys
After a briefing, you analyse the nature, cause and extent of damage cases and summarise your conclusions in a crystal-clear report. In doing so, you maintain direct contact with the various parties involved.
You can rely on the know-how of a team of experts and an efficient IT system.
Who are we looking for?
- The vacancy preferably requires an education as Bachelor of Nautical Sciences or at least 5 years of maritime expertise experience.
- Your language skills are up to standard. Good oral knowledge of English is required. You will report in fluent English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You are familiar with WINDOWS and OFFICE applications.
- You are eager to learn and have a pronounced sense of order and organisation, which you combine with a strong stress-resistance.
- You are a flexible go-getter; you see short trips abroad as an added value.
Why Choose DPS?
- We are a fine family and ambitious company with a focus on the well-being of our people. This shows itself in many ways.
- We offer you a position with responsibility, a large dose of autonomy and versatile contacts in an exciting but demanding environment.
- A dynamic and stimulating environment that offers you the necessary scope for further professional and personal development.
- You can count on an attractive remuneration package that you can shape to your personal wishes with our FIP plan.
- The office offers sufficient parking space for both normal cars and electric cars. Our office is a 15-minute walk from the railway station and a 20-minute walk from the tram.
Send your CV and letter today to DP SURVEY GROUP N.V., attn. Laura Lemmens,
Baarbeek 1, 2070 Zwijndrecht. Tel.: 03/295 10 50 E-mail: HR@dpsurveys.com