Non Marine Claims Handler
- You will open and handle property and liability claims.
- You will manage claims and will consult with lawyers and loss adjusters.
- You will negotiate with insurers and make decisions whether to take claim or not.
- You will be the customer’s point of contact for insurance claim management
- You can rely on the knowlegde of a team of loss adjusters and on an efficient IT system.
Why choose DPS?
- A position with responsibility, a large dose of autonomy and versatile contacts in an exciting but demanding environment.
- A dynamic and stimulating environment that offers you the necessary room to develop an exciting career on an international level.
- Naturally, this is offset by an attractive salary and fringe benefits (20 holidays + 5 DPS days, hospitalisation + group insurance, nice activities during and after the hours)
- You will also get a company car with international fuel card and a cellphone with subscription.
Who are we looking for?
- The vacancy requires, preferably, an education as master in law or bachelor in finance or insurance management.
- A first successful experience in insurance sector is a must
- Your language skills are at a very good level. A very good knowledge of Dutch and French. Good knowledge of English is an asset.
- You are enthusiastic, dynamic, ambitious, stress resistant and conscientious.
- You can work independently as well as in a team and you have good communication skills.
- You are familiar with MS applications.