DP Survey Group
DPS, with its headquarters in Antwerp and other offices in France, Spain, the Netherlands, China, Africa and the Americas, is a progressive Belgian SME specialising in providing claims and risk management services for both maritime and Non-Marine insurance sectors.
We consider diversity to be very important. Respect, friendliness and room for initiative are a matter of course for us. We also want to contribute to a better society and living environment. We do so in various ways. Not only by investing in sustainability, but also by supporting good causes and increasing job satisfaction on our own work floor.
We are looking for you in order to drive our growth!
- You provide our clients (brokers, exporters, and insurance companies) with solutions and claim reports in terms ofmaritime and transport claims.
- You coordinate the incoming claim from A to Z: receiving the initial claim, coordinating the survey, assembling allrequired documents, guiding the partners, check the preliminary report, examine the cause of the damage,calculate claims amounts, draft the final report.
- You are responsible for the management and follow-up of clients’ claims and represent their interests to insurers,opposing parties, lawyers and experts.
- You apply an analytical and methodical approach to accurately assess the needs and expectations of clients and(proactively) help translate them into creative and innovative concepts and solutions.
- You build durable long-term partnerships with our partner insurers, exporters, and brokers.
Who are we looking for?
- Thorough logistic and maritime-related knowledge is a necessity; experience
- and/or equivalent knowledge is a plus but not mandatory
- Your language skills are up to standard. Good verbal knowledge of English is
required. You will report in fluent English.
- You are familiar with Windows and Office applications.
- You enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment with a wide range of
- You are an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic
and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client
- You are a natural communicator who enjoys keeping close communication lines
with your clients
- You are eager to learn and you have a distinct sense of order and organization,
combined with an immunity to stress and top-notch negotiation skills
Why choose DPS?
- We offer a job with A-Z responsibility, a good share of independence and a wide range of contacts in a fascinatingglobal environment
- We provide a dynamic and stimulating environment that offers you the necessary scope for further professionaland personal development
- We are a fast growing mid-size company that offers training and development opportunities to help employeesachieve their goals
- We offer a flexible work space where getting the job done is much more important than working from 9 to 5
- We also offer a highly competitive renumeration package
- ·We are a fun, familial and ambitious company with a focus on the well-being of our people. This shows itself inmany ways
- We offer you a position with responsibility, a large amount of autonomy and versatile contacts in an exciting butdemanding environment
Send your CV and cover letter to DPS FRANCE attn. Philippe Gautier, 71 Boulevard National, 92250 La Garenne Colombes. Tel.: 06 18 69 59 16. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.