- You investigate what went wrong in the production processes of food companies due to, for example, a contamination
- You will work out a mitigaton and prevention plan together with the client..
- You make a report of your investigation
- You have the neccesary knowledge to perform yourself or assess a thorough Root Cause Analysis
- You conduct research on an environmental incident
- You discuss the business interruption of the company together with your economically skilled colleague
Why choose DPS?
- We offer you a very exciting job where you learn new things every day and always get a new challenge. This with a large degree of independence and responsibility
- For your professional development, you will have the opportunity at DPS to attend annual seminars and follow trainings
- A good work-life balance is achieved through flexible hours and the possibility of working 2 days from home
- During and after hours, we organize many fun activities such as celebrate the closing of the month, afterwork drinks, family days...
- You will find yourself working in a dynamic and international environment with a mix of nationalities and cultures
- You will receive a guaranteed salary supplemented with a company car with international fuel card, group and hospital insurance, daily allowance, cell phone with subscription, 5 additional company vacation days...
Who are we looking for?
- You have a degree in bio or biomedical engineering
- You have relevant experience within the food industry or related industry; preferably also experience with environmental contamination
- You have a strong chemical background
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- You can work well independently, but also like to enter into a dialogue with your colleagues to exchange knowledge
- You have no problem traveling for expertises
Will you become our new colleague?
Send your CV today to DP SURVEY GROUP N.V., attn. Laura Lemmens
+32 3 295 10 50 firstname.lastname@example.org