CLAIMS COORDINATOR FRUIT DIVISION
- You will be in charge of managing and supervising damage cases related to fresh fruit and vegetables. The inspections are carried out and reported by our local surveyors, worldwide. You guide them towards professional, detailed and efficient reporting
- You provide our clients (brokers, exporters and insurance companies) solutions and claim reports in terms of maritime and transport claims.
- You coordinate the incoming claim from A to Z: receiving initial claim, coordinating the survey, assembling all required documents, steering the partners, check the preliminary report, examine cause of damage, calculate claims amounts, drafts final report.
- You are responsible for the management and follow-up of clients’ claims and represents their interests to insurers, opposing parties, lawyers and experts
- You apply an analytical and methodical approach to accurately assess the needs and expectations of clients and (proactively) help translate them into creative and innovative concepts and solutions
- You build durable long-term partnerships with our partner insurers, exporters and brokers
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally experienced in the world of transport of fresh products
- Quick learner and flexible
- Able to work autonomously
- Be a true team player.
- Apply an analytical approach and be well-organized
- Eager to satisfy clients
- Be open-minded
- With an eye for detail
- An opportunity to join a dynamic international young fast-growing environment.
- A job where you can make the difference.
- An interesting salary including extra-legal benefits
Send your CV and letter today to DP SURVEY GROUP N.V., attn. Mich Duré, Baarbeek 1, 2070 Zwijndrecht. Tel.: 03/295 10 50 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to meet you!