The venue for this year’s event was the beautiful historic city of St Petersburg, Russia. Our joint aim was to make the event very interactive, with a focus on better cooperation and building sustainable partnerships.
Short highlight of main topics covered throughout series of workshops and presentations :
- Client testimonials: the Head of AIG Commercial Claims Russia, Ekaterina Belousova , shared her perspective on what she expects from a survey company like ours. Key message was crystal clear : detailed reports, proven technical expertise, proactive communication, swift responsiveness, (if applicable) recommendation for mitigation.
- Knowledge exchange: Mamadi shared his insights on the African Market, while our Kenyan partner (Japheth Omollo) elaborated on the risks of Fraud & Theft in Eastern Africa. Louise did an excellent job in presenting various methods that could help in better protecting Fruit & Perishables.
- Round tables:
- Loss Prevention, hosted by Dirk Polfliet
- Set-up joint Sales Plan with our partners locally, hosted by Johan and Rositsa
- Recovery & TPA, hosted by David Goris
- Fruit & Perishables, hosted by Fernando.